Episode for Friday January 4, 2008
- Storms in San Francisco and we're unprepared for this show
- Flu epidemic in London leads to...
- Hot chiles and food fun for John
- More RIAA: Was the "If you rip a CD to your HDD, it's illegal" statement misquoted?
- The new TSA "SPOT" program - you heard it on CM first!
- We discuss the new sales figures, desktops vs. laptops
- The origin of Al Qaeda, meaning "The Database," is from... the CIA?
- How many pints for lunch? Cultural differences
- Commercial aircraft and new onboard defense systems
- What's a caucus? More political predictions.