Episode for January 3, 2009
- From Gitmo Nation East and West, it's time for No Agenda!
- Adam has moved and set up a new studio, but KD's download (Windows Media) sound is distorted at the beginning.
- Anyone else get better reception on downloads or real time play? Adam and John want to know.
- Silent computers are cool, according to John.
- Stock market questions from users.
- More 'greener' whining about hydro power, a major contributor to global warming?!? Propaganda from the oil industry?
- TV wants us to just eat oats. Green this!
- The shifting of the 10 yr. oscillation of the Pacific current has arrived, so get ready for global cooling.
- Don't go to Yellowstone, there are 100 quakes a day!
- Zune bricked by leap second? Har.
- How about a job with the CIA? Here's the commercial. Terrorist or Capt. Kirk? No problem.
- The CIA and Gina - here's the (planted) story.
- The Gaza conflict and journalism. What's the real story here, and which news source will you believe?
- John lets everyone know about Bloomberg. Now let's hear about the new taxes.
- Sell the States, one by one, we'll begin with Minnesota.
- The never ending search for carbon credits. What's a tree worth in carbon credits?